Searching...
Thursday 26 September 2013

Vlog Post #1 My Recent Surgery

Please note my blog page has moved to Wordpress, you can find me on: WWW.PAMMENTERYOUNG.COM (You must clear anything else that pops up after that - like blogger.com or blogger.ca for it to go to the correct site.  If you see a RED BANNER, then you know you are on the correct new site.)

I am so excited about this.  This is my first ever Video Blog post.  In it I will tell you about the surgery I
just had.  Please watch it and don't forget the call to action - "Leave a comment in the comments section below to let me know how you enjoyed it".

3.....2.......1 Press Play!



Don't forget to click on the Facebook, Twitter, etc. buttons below to SHARE........

1 comments:

Godsgirl100 said...

Great job Michelle (as always with whatever you do). Sure hope this is the last time you have to have surgery. God bless you and my wonderful cousin and your kids. Love Sparkles

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!